20070908

We want you

...to tell us what you think! Most of you must have watched the documentary by now, and we are very excited to hear what you've got to say! Even if it should be bad (which is very unlikely:)

The competition has been moved from August to October so we have to wait a little bit to win it (knock on wood - we really shouldn't jinx it!).

We are all doing great. Kirstine just started university again, and Maria, Annette and Sara are doing internships for the next six months (and we're all still single, which is very odd considering our good looks).

XXX Annette, Maria, Sara and Kirstine

4 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Heh. :o) I should be watching this weekend. Awfully lazy, me.
Meanwhile, I'll be seeing what the rest of the crowd says ... ;o)

Em said...

Hi,

Greeting from Taipei.
Congrats on the success. My producer and I are preparing a documentary on bloggers, and I am wondering if I can get my hands on a copy of your film?

Thanks!
Em

Anonymous said...

Hi girls

SO SORRY - for not giving a comment back. I am too busy at the moment, trying to settle in Dar, and working. I am following it though on ms.dk. Couldnt download anything though, in soite of a relatively good connection. I wanted to see the others....

Pernille in Tanzania

Anonymous said...

I just watched online. This is incredible, you guys! It made me miss Uganda something fierce. Thanks for coming to Uganda and making it -- well done.